lovey dovey

I love my family!

I am a wife, mother of three beautiful boys, and a middle school administrator. At times, I have mistakenly tried to achieve perfection in each role. These attempts always fail miserably because there is no such thing as a perfect wife, a perfect mom or a perfect worker! I decided to relinquished my pursuit of perfection…I can say without guilt that my shortcomings are vast and my mistakes many. Embracing my imperfections and turning my life over to God has been freeing and led to a sweeter life. I found that when I quit trying so hard, that SOMETIMES things magically fall into place and for brief moments I am “Supermom.”







Saturday, April 24, 2010

Family Easter Picture


We have had a crazy week/10 days or so. Parker has a had a terrible ear infection, I have been sick and having to put in lots of extra hours at work to prepare for the upcoming state assessment. Anywho, needless to say it has taken me awhile to get around to posting our family Easter picture. We had a great day at my husband's grandparent's house (MawMaw, 88, & PawPaw, 91). What a blessing that our kids are getting to be around their greatgrand parents! On the other side (his mom's side), both his grandmother (70) and greatgrandmother are still living (94)! It makes a great five generation picture! All my grandparents are no longer living, but we share photos with the boys so they will know about them.


 
My sweet boys, all four of them!

1 comment: