lovey dovey

I love my family!

I am a wife, mother of three beautiful boys, and a middle school administrator. At times, I have mistakenly tried to achieve perfection in each role. These attempts always fail miserably because there is no such thing as a perfect wife, a perfect mom or a perfect worker! I decided to relinquished my pursuit of perfection…I can say without guilt that my shortcomings are vast and my mistakes many. Embracing my imperfections and turning my life over to God has been freeing and led to a sweeter life. I found that when I quit trying so hard, that SOMETIMES things magically fall into place and for brief moments I am “Supermom.”







Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Parker is One!

Parker turned one!  I can't believe how fast the year went.  He is such a good baby.  One thing is for sure, he is loved by his family.  His brothers love to play with him, hold him, feed him...sometimes too much.  He has been walking for about a month and a half and saying dada, mama and ryry.  He gives kisses and waves bye.  He loves STANDING in the little old red chair (the chair that was my mom's and has been passed down to all my brothers and sisters and now all of my boys).  Parker loves when Daddy comes home from work and yells DADADADA and smiles.  His favorite toys are footballs and soccerballs.  His favorite foods are bananas and tortillas.  He still loves his bottle, even though we know he should be drinking from a sippie cup!

We are blessed that this little boy is in our lives.  We almost completed our family with two boys, but decided to try one more time for a little girl.  Well, there was no girl, but we can't imagine life w/o our third little boy. 

Lillian, Timothy's fiance, took some really awesome pictures of Parker to commemorate his turning one.  She did a great job!  Parker was so good for the photo shoot.  Here are a few of the photos.










1 comment:

  1. Lillian did such an awesome job on the photos!! What a little doll Parker is!!

    ReplyDelete