lovey dovey

I love my family!

I am a wife, mother of three beautiful boys, and a middle school administrator. At times, I have mistakenly tried to achieve perfection in each role. These attempts always fail miserably because there is no such thing as a perfect wife, a perfect mom or a perfect worker! I decided to relinquished my pursuit of perfection…I can say without guilt that my shortcomings are vast and my mistakes many. Embracing my imperfections and turning my life over to God has been freeing and led to a sweeter life. I found that when I quit trying so hard, that SOMETIMES things magically fall into place and for brief moments I am “Supermom.”







Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Year's Eve

We celebrated New Year's Eve at home this year with the boys and Lillian and Timothy.  We had such a good time popping fireworks, eating hot dogs, making smores and talking by the firepit.  Thanks Lillian and Timothy for coming to our WILD & CRAZY party!  :)



Lillian and Cannon getting the clothes hangers ready for the hot dogs and marshmallow roasting.



The feast.  :)



Cannon helped get the smores ready.  Yum!


Parker chowing down on a chip.  He dressed up in his tie for the party.

Lillian, Timothy and Jaron, getting out of control!

Ryan and Cannon toasting their sparkling apple juice for New Year's.

The soon to be newlyweds.

Parker trying to wait out the new year.

Daddy and Parker by the fire.

Smores Time!

Daddy and the boys. 

Ryan and Cannon had a blast running around with thier sparklers.

Ryan with two sparklers at once...wild man.

Lillian's with her sparkler.  :)

Parker's first sparkler. 

Cannon gave a thumbs up to the New Year's celebration. 

It was chilly! 

The big daddy firework.  It got the neighbors cheering.  Totally illegal since we live in the city limits...

Boys big and small love fireworks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment