lovey dovey

I love my family!

I am a wife, mother of three beautiful boys, and a middle school administrator. At times, I have mistakenly tried to achieve perfection in each role. These attempts always fail miserably because there is no such thing as a perfect wife, a perfect mom or a perfect worker! I decided to relinquished my pursuit of perfection…I can say without guilt that my shortcomings are vast and my mistakes many. Embracing my imperfections and turning my life over to God has been freeing and led to a sweeter life. I found that when I quit trying so hard, that SOMETIMES things magically fall into place and for brief moments I am “Supermom.”







Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm back!

My blog has been broken FOREVER!  I have tried numerous times to fix it w/o any luck.  So, today I just happened to go to the site and yea it was back up!  I also got a new camera for Christmas that will make uploading pictures so much easier, so I'm hopeful that 2012 will bring lots of posts of updates of the many projects I've been working on around the house and updates on the family.  I'm excited and hope that when I sign in again to make a post, my blog is still here!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment