lovey dovey

I love my family!

I am a wife, mother of three beautiful boys, and a middle school administrator. At times, I have mistakenly tried to achieve perfection in each role. These attempts always fail miserably because there is no such thing as a perfect wife, a perfect mom or a perfect worker! I decided to relinquished my pursuit of perfection…I can say without guilt that my shortcomings are vast and my mistakes many. Embracing my imperfections and turning my life over to God has been freeing and led to a sweeter life. I found that when I quit trying so hard, that SOMETIMES things magically fall into place and for brief moments I am “Supermom.”







Tuesday, March 30, 2010

But, BUTTS are so funny...

I have to admit I still giggle or make a little toot sound with my mouth (thank goodness it's only my mouth) whenever I hear the word "butt." So immature, I know...but, BUTTS are so funny!

I guess it is a good thing I can find humor with butts, being the mother of three boys it is often a topic of conversation!  One such occasion was a few days ago when Cannon, my four year old said, "Hey, mom!  Our forks have butts on the end of them."  Sure enough when you turn them upside done, there is a nice round bottom.  Wow, leave it to a four year old little boy to see that.  Funny guy! 


Last week, Cannon told Ryan, his eight year old brother, that he "broke his butt."  Ryan said, "I know, it has a crack in it!"  Ahahaha! 

2 comments:

  1. That is hlarious!! Gotta love little boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! All girls here (except DH), but they find stuff like that hilarious, too!

    Have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete