lovey dovey

I love my family!

I am a wife, mother of three beautiful boys, and a middle school administrator. At times, I have mistakenly tried to achieve perfection in each role. These attempts always fail miserably because there is no such thing as a perfect wife, a perfect mom or a perfect worker! I decided to relinquished my pursuit of perfection…I can say without guilt that my shortcomings are vast and my mistakes many. Embracing my imperfections and turning my life over to God has been freeing and led to a sweeter life. I found that when I quit trying so hard, that SOMETIMES things magically fall into place and for brief moments I am “Supermom.”







Thursday, March 25, 2010

Poor Baby



I think I might get the baby Parker's room done in time for him to go off to college. Ha! He is almost five months old and I just started painting his room this past weekend. Wow! I had my other two boy's rooms done months in advance. Poor Parker... The room is going to be very cute once I finish. I'm trying to squeeze in time here and there to work on it. I have a vintage cowboy scene baby bedding and full bedding set. I'm debating on whether or not to even put a crib in the room since he always sleeps with his mommy and daddy. I'll post the progress of the room along the way. So far, the bright red accent wall and light carmel brown walls are looking pretty good. Bold, but good. The colors match the bedding perfectly. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. It's looking good! Thanks for stopping by!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it will be just precious when it is done!! Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete